Re: Drop longdesc, get aria-describedat?

All:

Laura has reminded me what the problem is with "obsolete but conforming"
for longdesc.

In my mind I think in terms of "deprecated," as commonly used in
standards development. However, if we need to specify the replacement in
order to apply "obsolete but conforming," we're clearly not there yet as
there's no ARIA-DescribedAt to point to, and will not be for some time
still.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200