Re: Drop longdesc, get aria-describedat?

Hi laura, thanks for the references.

Why obsolete but conforming is OK for me.

   - Support for longdesc in browsers and AT is poor and has been so for
   many years.

   - Adding a longdesc without an alternative method of access to the long
   description results in many users with disabilities being unable to access
   the content or even being aware that the content is there.

regards
Stevef

--
with regards