Re: associating a group of related images to a common caption

On Mon, 14 Jun 2010 23:34:39 +0200, Steven Faulkner
<faulkner.steve@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Simon
>
>> How this translates to accessibility APIs is probably up to the UA/AT,
>> I believe
>
> not much good then for interoperability then.

But that's just a matter of getting the editorial stuff right so it is
clear in each case how they should work in practice. SHouldbe easy enough
to propose something - I'll see if I get time today but I am a bit
sceptical - I am somewhat behind on a lot of stuff.

cheers

Chaals