[aapi] UAIG guidance for ATs?

Note the following post in the ARIA semantics for secondary navigation
thread which suggests that the UAIG needs to provide guidance to AT
developers.

I know ATs are technically considered user agents but currently there is no
guidance whatsoever for AT developers in the UAIG. Is this part of our
charter? If so, seems like need to recruit some AT developers.

Andi

             Jon Gunderson
             <jongund@illinois
             .edu>                                                      To
             Sent by:                  "Becky Gibson"
             wai-xtech-request         <Becky_Gibson@notesdev.ibm.com>,
             @w3.org                   wai-xtech@w3.org
                                                                        cc

             05/19/2009 09:52                                      Subject
             AM                        RE: ARIA semantics for secondary
                                       navigation

There is a lot of work to do for implementation of landmark roles in
assistive technology.

The expected behavior needs to be defined in the implementation guide or
some other resource, otherwise AT developers will have to make it up on
there own and that will lead to interoperability issues.

The landmark example I created is based on the markup PF working group
suggested.

Jon