Re: ARIA semantics for secondary navigation

   My primary concern is screen readers will list navigation twice
when reading aria landmarks, with no way to determine which is the
primary and secondary nav. I'd like for there to be a way for some
sort of hierarchy to be apparent. It feels like the role 'secondary'
could have been used around the subnav, but that is no longer a part
of the spec.

-Ryan

Ryan Doherty
rdoherty@mozilla.com