Re: [aapi] aria semantics for HTML5 draggable

Hi Stefan,

Right, thanks. I'm specifically wondering if anyone has a plan for
reconciling HTML5 draggable with the related ARIA semantics; even if
there browser doesn't officially support HTML5 draggable yet.
http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/aria/#dragdrop

If it probably very straight forward (famous last words), but we have
nothing here yet: http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/aria-implementation/

cheers,
David