From: wai-xtech-request@w3.org [mailto:wai-xtech-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Jon Gunderson
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2009 10:22 AM
To: Jon Gunderson; Becky Gibson
Cc: Richard Schwerdtfeger; Sandy Foltz; Michael Cooper; W3C WAI-XTECH
Subject: Re: Keyboard access to landmark roles

Here is my new ARIA landmark role example, please check the markup to
see if it is what you are expecting for land mark roles.

http://test.cita.uiuc.edu/aria/nav/nav1.php

Questions:
1. I didn't know what to put for a "aria-labelledby" on the
"contentinfo" role.  Is that OK?

2. Does this need a role of application?

Sandy you can use this page for testing the extension changes.

Jon
Jon Gunderson, Ph.D.
Coordinator Information Technology Accessibility Disability Resources
and Educational Services

Rehabilitation Education Center
Room 86
1207 S. Oak Street