Re: Example canvas element use - accessibility concerns

Because it galvanizes us to attack the cancer of inaccessibility.

Because It reveals the innate prejudices against PWD that enable us to
present a "humanitarian award" to a man who made a career of mocking
developmentally disabled children.

Because the lofty goals of the Web (everyone/everything/everywhere/always
connected) deserve our best efforts.

Because it makes us realize that we can abide the silly scratchings of an
unnecessary undertaking in order to reveal our better selves.

Love.

On Sat, Feb 21, 2009 at 3:58 AM, Geoffrey Sneddon <foolistbar@googlemail.com
> wrote:

>  95% of the web is invalid. Why is HTML 5 going to suddenly start to make
> people create valid (yet alone conforming) documents?

Speaking of haiku, I sort of like the alliterative ring of "silly
scratchings" and "unnecessary undertaking" - but early morning does that to
us old geezers!