Re: Example canvas element use - accessibility concerns

I would guess canvas accessibility problem can be target for expert
handlers group (http://www.linuxfoundation.org/en/Accessibility/Handlers).
They develop plug-able mechanism to allow AT work with specialized
markups. In the case of Bespin we don't have specialized markup
actually, we have JavaScript code. Any way idea of plug-able mechanism
might work here. But it sounds Bespin guys don't care about
accessibility so I'm not sure they will be happy to create specialized
JS classes for AT assuming we have working plug-able mechanism :)

Alex Surkov.