Re: What is the current situation with ARIA and accordion?

Hi Rich;

Finishing the harmonizing shouldn't be a problem, I've provided feedback
besed on James' diferences table explaining differences and correcting the
Control+F10 type-o.

I'm not groking your hasPanel, managesPanel suggestion tho. Mentioning ID
suggests the answer is no but, is this suggestion aimed at helping AT know
when the widget with focus is a tabpanel or accordion? If yes and because it
seemed like an easy way of addressing this rdf-less dilema, what ever
happened to Aaron's proposal that included suggesting a comma separated Role
list? as a way to do this?

ej