Re: accordion v. tabpanel keystroke convergence

Hi Don and James;

I'm sorry I was unable to make this discussion. Given my involvement 'in the
initial development of the accordion key nav spec I'm curious - what was the
outcome of this discussion?

In case this was still in question - On the TAB key press question, the
Accordion allows for 2 things:
   - multiple panes to be open
   - Tab still takes the user out of Accordion, the history I speced says
how focus changes with a TAB key press when focus goes from the Accordion
component frame to an Accordion Tab then into an Accordion Pane when each
has TAB navigable elements in them.
          = Navigation is cleaner when the Accordion frame and Tab have no
Tab navigable elements in them.

On Control/Shift+F10:
   - Accordion Tab is allowed to have a contextual menu [one reason for the
Shift+F10].
   - The Control+F10 was wrong, it should have been Shift+F10.
       = I recommend changing Cntrl+F10 and its definition to Shift+F10.

Earl

--
Earl
http://www.linkedin.com/in/earljohnson1