RE: ARIA as stop-gap (was Re: Next steps for the ARIA syntax discussion)

I'm currently collecting alternative names for ARIA along with their
authors.

1)  "Band Aid" (TV Raman)

2)  "Stop-Gap" (Steven Pemberton)

3)  ...

If anyone knows another one, I'll be lucky of knowing that.

In my personal opinion, ARIA is a blessing, addressing the unsatisfying
current situation, and even better: it simply works. NOW.

-       Stefan

Dr. Stefan Schnabel
Accessibility Expert
User Experience - Accessibility