Re: HTML5 Alternative Text, and Google's Jeff Koons

Knowing what little I do of Jeff Koons' involvement in somewhat
whacky and sometimes controversial matters (e.g.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rogers_v._Koons ) I suspected mischief
was afoot, but it just looks like Google is advertising a new service
allowing folks to customize.

David