Re: some reflections on @alt usage

It is difficult to see how you misinterpreted what Al said [1]:

Al Wrote:
"I do expect you to make edits scrupulously and reasonably swiftly following
the decisions of the HTML Working Group.  The Working Group chairs are the
authority as to what the group has decided.

Is that your understanding?"

To which you did not directy reply, but it would appear that now you
are saying that you do accept:

"The Working Group chairs are the authority as to what the group has decided."?

and that the WG having made a consensus decision, at the chairs
direction you will

"make edits scrupulously and reasonably swiftly following the
decisions of the HTML Working Group"?

Is this an accurate description?

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/wai-xtech/2008Aug/0178.html
--