Re: activedescendant vs activedescendent

I think we should use the same spelling across accessibility APIs,
otherwise people who do a lot of a11y work in various APIs will get
confused. It would be annoying to have to remember which API uses which
spelling.

ATK/AT-SPI uses |"object:active-descendant-changed". It's not possible
to change that now since event types are passed as strings.

IAccessible2 misspells it entirely (decendent, missing an s), but it's
still possible to fix that since the enumerated value that's matched
with it would not change. The IDL could simply define both. We simply
need to fix the IA2 spelling no matter what.

Because we can't really change ATK and we need to IA2 anyway, I suggest
we settle on "descendant".

- Aaron