Re: New file locations for LINK and ROLE test files

The link/role relationships that I have been using are
primarily descriptive and I don't think have states.

roles I have been working with:
banner
main
secondary
navigation
search

The only additional information needed for these roles seems
to be a description and a container for the content.

Is there state information that should also be associated with
these roles?

I think the next step is to look at examples of roles that
have states to see what the mozilla accessibility extension
needs to do provdie access.  I would be happy to work with you
or others on soma examples.

Jon