RE: where is this going? to accessible intrapage structural navigation [was: Re[2]: request for sample page structure analyses]

At 3:42 PM +0000 11/8/04, Pawson, David wrote:

> [...]

OK, I see the problem.

You made your suggestion in the context of a discussion
under the agenda  [Member confidential link]

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-wai-pf/2004OctDec/0005.html

which points to the following issue-framing message that says the
dictionary is for the purpose of enabling navigation [Member
confidential link].

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-wai-cg/2004OctDec/0000.html

When you suggested we look at real examples, I said 'Yes!' but it was
because you had said something in line with the larger agenda.

Al