Re: programaticallylocated.doc

Could someone please send this in text form? Please note W3C's guidelines
on attachment formats:

http://www.w3.org/2002/03/email_attachment_formats.html

[[
Avoid unnecessary email attachments.  Use an attachment only when it is
likely to benefit to recipients. Otherwise, place the information (in
plain text format) in the body of your message.
If an attachment is necessary, avoid formats that are virus prone,
proprietary or platform dependent.  For example, whenever possible you
should use HTML instead of MS Word, PowerPoint or PDF.  (Ideally, use
XHTML or HTML4.)
If you must use a proprietary or platform-dependent format, please also
include an alternate version in  a universally readable format, such as
HTML or plain text, if possible. If you cannot, then at least include a
format that has widely available free viewers, if possible.
]]

cheers

Chaals

--