Is the submission confirmation page coded clearly?

Please double check the accessibility of the confirm posting page (?) for the WCAG 2.0 public comments.

-----Original Message-----
From: Don [mailto:donter@verizon.net]
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2005 1:31 PM
To: Bailey, Bruce
Subject: It's me, Don

Actually, I was a bit misled by listening to all of the radio buttons which
sound alike.  Their labels did read correctly, but I was confused, because
all of them started with the number 1.  So, the number 1 was read
incorrectly, but the actual text of the button was read correctly.  Not as
bad as I thought, but quite confusing.

Don Barrett