Re: Sec. 508 vs. WAI

Al,

At 06:48 PM 3/26/2003 -0500, Al Gilman wrote:
>Judy,
>
>I think that Shawn might get somewhere with this idea.
>
>Can we get her to lightly approach the Access Board staff on the idea of a
>comparative analysis -- with the benefit of hindsight -- that we can both
>stand behind?

I approached the Access Board on this concept -- not only a comparison on
WCAG but also on UAAG and ATAG --and they agreed to the concept many months
ago.

Recently both Shawn and I have met with representatives of the Access Board
to further discuss this. We will be moving ahead on it over the next
several months.

- Judy