Re: Validation

Esther.Stovell@qefd.org wrote:

> I have been trying to find the site for the validation.
> We have the Html logo but am trying to go for the  WCAG 1.0 confirmation
> logo.
> Please could you point me to the right page so that I can start the
> validation process and make our site confirm.
> Thanks for your help in this matter.
> Esther Stovell
> webmaster

Hi Esther,

Thanks for your efforts to make your site more accessible.

Here's a resource for getting started [1], and
in particular "Evaluating Web Sites for Accessibility" [2].

There are some tools to help with the process of evaluation,
but some checks must be done by hand. Automatic validation
of accessibility is not currently possible.

I hope these links are enough to get you started.

Cheers,

- Ian

[1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/gettingstarted/
[2] http://www.w3.org/WAI/eval/Overview.html

Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447