Re: CSS documents

Gary Finnigan wrote:

> I have been on your site now for 2 and a half hours. I am trying feverishlly
> to contain my utter frustration with your site.
> I am trying to look up information on CSS and all I find are perpetual
> links, some leading to the page I just came from. Link after link after link
> after link. They lead to places that don't even help me any, just more
> references to more documents with more links!
> You people are supposed to be the experts in deciding how CSS (For example)
> should be written. Well tell me PLEASE where I find how it should be
> written? Where are the rules? Where are the lists of elements etc? Where are
> the guidelines on what can and could and should be done?

Hi Gary,

From the home page: http://www.w3.org/ you can either
go to the "Style" Activity (http://www.w3.org/Style) or
the list of technical reports (http://www.w3.org/TR/) and
you will find the link to the CSS2 specification:

 http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS2

I suggest looking at the style Activity home page for additional
info.

Sorry for the confusion.

 - Ian