RE: pdf

What I was suggesting didn't change the main document... oh I see.  The PS
doc IS a form of the Main doc.  Putting the other page in the middle is sort
of like changing the doc.
Hmmmmm.    I guess if we come out with a new doc soon.   Otherwise I think I
would do this - since it is impossible to find the other doc otherwise.  And
this doesn't change the DOC itself at all... it just puts it one more click
away

nite

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.