Re: [Fwd: W3C - Link report]

Renaud Bruyeron wrote:

> I have seen this in webmaster@w3.org several times now.
> What should we do about it. The existence of a link to the real .ps
> version rules out most of the server-side tricks I know, and I think
> fixing the link in the document is the only way.
> Let me know.

It's a broken link. People will survive. When we publish the
next version, it will be fixed. Note that it's not the
Recommendation, it's the Note (Techniques Document).

We could publish a new version just to correct this, but
I don't think it's worth it since we're supposed to be
putting out a new Techniques document relatively soon anyway.

The bug has been fixed in the source document so it won't happen
again.

 -Ian

Tel/Fax:                     +1 212 684-1814