Xtend Announces Caviar 3.0

From: Geoff Wood <sales@xtendcorp.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 11:50:31 -0500
To: wai-tech-comments@w3.org

Finally, a software application designed by people in Telecommunications for people in Telecommunications.

Xtend announces Release 3.0 of it's Caviar Telecommunications product. Caviar is an acronym for Customer Activation Verification Information Accounting and Retention. Release 3.0 of Caviar is currently available for the Telecommunications industry.  It will change the way you do business.

*Reduce customer churn
*Full rating, billing, invoicing and collections
*360 view Customer Care
*Track multiple plans and products
*Full provisioning

Contact me and let me show you how or to schedule your own personal web demo.

Geoff Wood
Xtend Software
www.xtendcorp.com
geoff@xtendcorp.com

To remove yourself from this list, reply with the subject "unsubscribe".