Fwd: Re: [webwatch] The Skip Nav Technique

The flow through intrapage links has not been reduced to a practice that
consistently works.

Note this post on WebWatch from Rick Roderick.  The problem with the 'visited'
attribute is that the 'visited' status is remembered for the destination, but
that when moving around in a page announcing it disrupts the orientation to
the
fact that yes, you have moved within the current page.  This complaint is just
the latest mention, I have heard it repeatedly before.

Al

>To: <webwatch@yahoogroups.com>
>From: Rick Roderick <richard@iglou.com>
webwatch-owner@yahoogroups.com