Re: WCAG Guideline Question - Discrepancy on w3.org webpages

Hi Lauree,

Sorry for the confusion. The "official"/published WCAG standard is here:
 https://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG21/

Of the links that you cite:

> https://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG21/Understanding/non-text-contrast.html

This is the "official"/published version of "Understanding Success Criterion 1.4.11: Non-text Contrast".

> https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/low-vision-a11y-tf/wiki/Contrast_(Minimum)

This was an internal draft page. It is out-of-date. I'll see about getting that more clearly marked.

Regards,
~Shawn
<http://www.w3.org/People/Shawn/>