Re: Problem using evaluation tool search

Dear Phil,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about these errors.

We will fix them as soon as possible.

Best,
~Shawn

-----
Shawn Lawton Henry, W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)
about: http://www.w3.org/People/Shawn/
phone: +1-617-395-7664
e-mail: shawn@w3.org