Re: quick tips page

Dear Charles,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with the Web site.

We are aware that the current Web site can be very difficult to use, and we are currently redesigning the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) sub-site. Information about the WAI Web Site Redesign Project is available at:
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/2003/redesign.html

We hope to roll out the redesigned site within the next couple of months, and are confident that it will be _much_ easier to use.

Best regards,

~ Shawn

Shawn Lawton Henry
W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)