Re: Corporate Accessibility Policy Statements

Mike

Thanks for your comment. We had discussed this at one point in EOWG, and
people liked the idea but were not sure how many good policies were
available online at that time. I think that the situation has improved
since then and I will bring your request to the group.

We are currently updating the page of (government) policy reference links
(though the revisions are not yet all recorded on the page); several people
have suggested adding a separate page of links to some sample university
policies. Corporate policy links seem a natural and important additional
section.

A generic framework for organizational policies is available at
         http://www.w3.org/WAI/impl/pol.html
We will be promoting this page shortly along with the rest of the
implementation planning resource suite, on which we're making some final
edits. "Developing Organizational Policies on Web Accessibility" was
developed with substantial contribution by representatives of several large
corporations, and corps. are among its intended audiences.

Assuming we list some corporate policies in the future, I'd welcome you
suggesting links at that time.

Regards,

- Judy