Re: [btw] Conformance pages

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jens Meiert" <jens.meiert@erde3.com>
To: "Charles McCathieNevile" <charles@w3.org>
Cc: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>; <wai-site-comments@w3.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2003 9:18 AM
Subject: Re: [btw] Conformance pages

Just again received a 406 (Not Acceptable). I cannot remember any time
this
worked properly, so I once started to refer to the '.html.en' suffices.

Roberto:
The error is "right"...

Not Acceptable
An appropriate representation of the requested resource
/WAI/WCAG1-Conformance could not be found on this server.
Available variants:

  a.. WCAG1-Conformance.html.en , type text/html, language en, charset
iso-8859-1
  b.. WCAG1-Conformance.html.es , type text/html, language es, charset
iso-8859-1
It means that your browser use a language that has not the page
translated.