Re: papers and articles - references on web accessibility

Andrew

At 12:05 AM 1/26/02 +1100, Andrew Arch wrote:
>Judy,
>
>Could you please add the procedings from the OZeWAI 2001 conference to the
>list of papers/articles on http://www.w3.org/WAI/References/ page. They are
>available from http://www.ozewai.org/

Thanks. Actually it should go on a different page, the calendar of
conferences. You can send to wai-events@w3.org, and Jim Allen will add it
the next time he updates the page.

>Thanks,  Andrew
>
>PS - do my edit rights exend to any WAI document?

No. It should only be to the directory/ies that we agreed on. And it's
important not to edit a page where someone else has ownership unless it's
closely coordinated with them.

- Judy