  • From: Norm Fisher <norm@fishers.net>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 18:25:53 -0400 (EDT)
  • Subject: wai reports
  • To: web-human@w3.org
Site:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/wai-report/

is obviously only used for SPAM right now.  Surely you can remove
this from the site or do something about it.

Why I'm interested in it is that I had a spurious report on my site,
which I find every time I do a GOOGLE search for "stjohn-lcms.org"
that I would love to see removed.  There is NO content there, just an
anonymous complaint that doesn't say what they are complaining about.

This complaint is found at:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/wai-report/2000JulSep/0003.html

If there is ANY way to remove this from your archives please do so.