Re: WAI Report on http://www.stjohn-lcms.org

From: Norm Fisher <norm@fishers.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 09:52:48 -0500
To: wai-report@w3.org

I have no clue what the original instigator was talking about when
s/he reported the "problems" with my site, but I was in the middle of
a complete redesign of the site anyway, and feel the new one is much
better than the old one in all ways.  The new site is now on-line if
anyone cares to review it.  If someone would have the nerve to send
in a report giving their name so it could be responded to, OR list at
least ONE feature that they are complaining about, then it would be
easier to deal with these reports.  A report that says "There is a
problem with your site" without saying WHAT the problem is is
complete nonsense.

Norm Fisher
Webmaster
St John's Lutheran Church and School