XML Asia Pacific 2001: Hurry! Submissions close this Friday, 11 May

>Date: 8 May 2001 04:22:08 -0000
>To: List Member <jbrewer@w3.org>
>From: "Allette Systems" <XMLeBusinessAsia@lb.bcentral.com>
>Subject: XML Asia Pacific 2001: Hurry! Submissions close this Friday, 11 May
>
>Dear friends,
>
>XML Asia Pacific is for those who need to understand, or actively
participate in, the latest developments in information integration,
electronic commerce and markup technologies. Now in it's eighth year, this
conference is unquestionably the definitive event for professionals working
in this dynamic field of information technology.

http://www.xmlasiapacific.com/html/call_for_papers.html

>What’s on the program?
>
>Some of the areas our speakers and exhibitors will cover at this year’s
conference include WAP and wireless computing; XHTML; Topic Maps; Trading
Partner Agreements and ebXML.

>Exhibition opportunities
>
>Our exhibition area has continued to grow over the last 8 years. If you
deliver products, services or solutions relating to markup technologies,
electronic commerce or electronic publishing, then don’t miss this
opportunity to reach your core market.

>Hey, I've already made a submission!
>
>If you've already submitted an abstract for this year's event, please
disregard this message, it was prepared in bulk.

>XML Asia Pacific is presented by...
>
>Allette Systems in collaboration with the Graphic Communications
Association.

>Not spamming, waving...
>
>You have received this message because you have attended other Allette
Systems, GCA or GASAA events or courses.