Re: Adding Aria description to plugin on WordPress

Hi Karen,

We host a WAI Interest Group Discussion List where issues of digital accessibility are discussed. From that list you might or might not get specific help on this issue.

You can join the mailing list and post questions by following the instructions for the Discussion List under:

Best regards,
~ Shawn
<http://www.w3.org/People/Shawn/>