Re: How, and to what extent, should I pursue audience-based exceptions for accessibility

Good afternoon, Ovilla,

These are indeed interesting use cases. Here are a few places you can ask for input:

* Accessibility for Children Community Group < https://www.w3.org/community/accessibility4children/>

* Accessible Online Learning Community Group < https://www.w3.org/community/accesslearn/> (although I think they are not active right now)

Best,
~Shawn