Re: Usage of persona's

Dear Meline Markosian,

Yes, you can generally use WAI material for free, with two conditions:
* Clearly attribute the original source and include a link to it...
* Not modify the content...

Please see additional information in:
 Using WAI Material: Permission to Use with Attribution
 https://www.w3.org/WAI/about/using-wai-material/
(For the future, you can find a link to this page at the bottom of all WAI web pages.)

*Important notes*:

We are currently updating those personas / user stories. We will probably publish the updates in a few months. Please watch for the updates, and update yours as well. You can get notification when they are updated by subscribing to the WAI Announcements e-mail list. See:
 https://www.w3.org/WAI/news/subscribe/

Are you planning to translate them? If so, we would like to publish the translation on our website -- with credit to the translators. I think it would be best to wait for the updated before translating them. Here is an example of a translated page:
 https://www.w3.org/WAI/videos/standards-and-benefits/nl

Kind regards,
~Shawn
<http://www.w3.org/People/Shawn/>