Re: cant figure out save for new version of wcag-em

Hi Carl,

Sorry for your troubles.

I've added an issue in the WCAG-EM Report Tool project [1] and hope that we will be able to address it in early 2023.

Best,
~Shawn
<http://www.w3.org/People/Shawn/>

[1] https://github.com/w3c/wai-wcag-em-report-tool/issues/119