Re: alt text for thumbnail images

Hi, Ed,

This list is not set up to answer such questions. W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) hosts an Interest Group discussion list for digital accessibility. From there you might or might not get replies to this type of question.

You can search the mailing list archives, to get a feel for the list, through:
 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ig/

You can join the mailing list and post questions by following the instructions about the Discussion List under: