Re: Your web Accessibility tool list has many broken links.

I believe that one of our latest EC-funded project may be scheduled to
help with updating this resource.

Your general point is important regardless. I wasn't aware of the
accessibility courses list. Wondering whether certain of the lists might
be designed to be more crowd-maintainable.

- Judy

--
Judy Brewer
Director, Web Accessibility Initiative