Re: WAI Curricula/List of Courses

Letícia and Carlos,

Thank you for getting this to us today so that we can review it before our Wednesday morning (our time) EO-Plan meeting.

[important] I have a comment about: "This activity will provide a selection of training, certification, and professional capacity building resources developed within the W3C Education and Outreach Working Group (EOWG)."
Remember that we want to make it *very clear* that W3C WAI EOWG is only is providing the database and UI. We need to avoid anyone assuming that we are vetting the courses, curating the list, etc. The words "a selection" makes it sound curated. And "resources developed within" could be misinterpreted that we are developing the courses themselves.

[minor] Define scope. I think it would be good to more clearly define what we expect to be in scope. For example, "professional capacity building resources" to me seems like it could be interpreted to be much broader than the scope I expected of this resource. For example, this <https://www.w3.org/WAI/planning-and-managing/> seems like it is a "professional capacity building resource".

[sidenote] For this "requirements analysis", simple language is not as important. For the resources themselves, we will want to use more simple sentences. I know writing in a non-native language is difficult. Here is some information and links to resources that you might find helpful:
	https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/Style#Simple_language
(for example, paste into http://www.hemingwayapp.com/ this sentence: "Even though there is a plethora of training resources available, without  a common reference for describing existing offerings, programmes have  employed divergent and partially conflicting interpretations, resulting  in a de-facto fragmentation in education, training and certification,  which causes confusion for people seeking to further their knowledge  about accessibility." :-)

*Sharron and Brent (and Shadi)*:

Do you want to do a squirrel review survey to get record of EOWG folks reviewing it? Or, do one more discussion in EOWG this week and call it good? Or a discussion, then survey? or other?

Is there any reason for Letícia and Carlos to join EO-Plan meeting this Wednesday?

Best,
~Shawn