Re: [en] Media Players

Hi James,

We do not maintain that page. Here is some more info on it:
	https://github.com/kensgists/apt

If you know of more up-to-date data on player accessibility, please let us know about it. We would very much like to point to better data.

Note that as far as we know, no player meets all of the criteria listed in that table.

(p.s. I was curious and went to look at your website and player. I see that you have done several things for accessibility. Great! I also see that there are still some accessibility issues and things that do not meet WCAG. One approach you could take to improve real-world accessibility is to recruit people with disabilities and watch them try to use your website and player. Here is a starter for information if you'd like to do that: https://www.w3.org/WAI/planning/involving-users/ )

Best regards,
~Shawn
<http://www.w3.org/People/Shawn/>