Re: Transcripts

Hi Chris,

Good question. You can find information on this from:
	Making Audio and Video Media Accessible
	https://www.w3.org/WAI/media/av/

Particularly:
* Audio Content and Video Content https://www.w3.org/WAI/media/av/av-content/
* (Audio) Description of Visual Information https://www.w3.org/WAI/media/av/description/
* Transcripts https://www.w3.org/WAI//media/av/transcripts/

Note that you should provide description of the visual information needed to understand the content. You might or might not need to provide a detailed description of every aspect of every chart and graph. You might choose to have the important points in the primary description, then the less-important detailed description auxiliary to that -- so it's available, yet doesn't clutter the main description.

You can join the mailing list and post questions by following the instructions about the Discussion List under: