Re: Date Picker - WCAG violation Clarification For Screen Reader Users in Scan Mode

Hi Chidvilash,

The best place to get a range of perspectives is the W3C WAI Interest Group (IG) Discussion List.

You can join the mailing list and post questions by following the instructions about the Discussion List under:

Best regards,
~ Shawn
<http://www.w3.org/People/Shawn/>