Re: Higher Ed Accessible Content

Hi Rania,

It is good to hear of your accessibility work.

Guidance on making authoring tools accessible is in the Authoring Tool Accessibility Guidelines (ATAG). Please see the ATAG Overview page at:
	https://www.w3.org/WAI/standards-guidelines/atag/

W3C hosts an Accessible Online Learning Community Group ("Access Learn CG"). We encourage you to join that group and ask your questions there.
	https://www.w3.org/community/accesslearn/

You are also welcome to ask these questions to the WAI Interest Group (IG) Discussion List, which is a larger group. You can join the mailing list and post questions by following the instructions about the Discussion List under:

Best regards,
~ Shawn
<http://www.w3.org/People/Shawn/>