Re: Degree Thesis

Hi Laura,

It's good to hear that you are pursuing web accessibility. To learn about accessibility, I encourage you to use free information on the W3C WAI website:
     https://www.w3.org/WAI/

After you have researched issues, if you still have questions, you could send *specific questions* to the WAI Interest Group (IG) public Discussion List. ("icons. How should they be?" is too broad) For your questions, be sure to provide background information and links to relevant information on the WAI website.

You can join the WAI IG mailing list and post questions by following the instructions about the Discussion List under:

All the best with your accessibility efforts!

Regards,
~Shawn

<http://www.w3.org/People/Shawn/>