Re: Hacked for over a year

Dear Heather,

Thank you for writing; I am sorry to hear about your situation but unfortunately, we are not in a position to help.
The World Wide Web Consortium is the body that develops open standards to ensure the long-term growth of the Web.

With warm regards,
Coralie Mercier, Head of W3C Marketing & Communications

--
Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Marketing & Communications -  https://www.w3.org
mailto:coralie@w3.org +337 810 795 22 https://www.w3.org/People/Coralie/