Re: [en] W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2 Conformance Logos

Hi,
your commitment is lovely, I thank you very much,
but please refrain unless you have some streamlined
procedure already provided for that, for I don't want
to cause your organization any further bureaucracy.

I speak for myself for this and not representing the
public body providing this e-mail inbox.

FWIW I'm fine with just periodically polling the pages...
maybe quarterly or twice a year.

Cheers,