Re: Is there a due date for WCAG 2.1 compliance?

Hello Debora,

Thank you for your interest in WCAG 2.1. Here is a resource that introduces the new success criteria in WCAG 2.1:
 https://www.w3.org/WAI/standards-guidelines/wcag/new-in-21/

W3C does not set such legal and policy requirements. We do host an Interest Group discussion list where issues of digital accessibility are discussed.

You can search the mailing list archives, to get a feel for the list, through:
 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ig/

You can join the mailing list and post questions by following the instructions about the Discussion List under:

Best regards,
~ Shawn
<http://www.w3.org/People/Shawn/>